- Seryou Touji: Looking at your face, people think that you are a very stoic, beautiful person. In truth however, Yuzuru-san is very careless, and slapdash. Blurting out whatever comes to mind, and always doing things rashly without thinking.
- Shino Yuzuru: *thoughts* I've already been told the same thing many times by countless people. But then, I can't help it can I?
- Seryou Touji: Furthermore, Yuzuru-san is very straight-forward, and tends to move his mouth before he begins to think, and because you are always doing things rashly without thinking, you're also very forgetful.
- Shino Yuzuru: *thoughts* Because that's the way I am.
- Seryou Touji: Yuzuru-san's personality, I think is; very likeable.
- Shino Yuzuru: *smiles* Thank you. I'm glad.
- Seryou Touji: Uh.. Is that so?
- Shino Yuzuru: The girls would always walk away with a disappointed look. Every single time they realized what I was really like, I'd know it was over. And my friends can't take it either. Always saying that I'm a waste of a pretty face. This is the first time I've been told that I'm okay just the way I am. Thank you.
I thank God for every mistake I ever made because it brought me down the path that led me to you.
— Poems - Pablo Neruda